Equity Capital Markets
Initial Public Offerings (IPOs):
- Assessing the business’ overall strategy and corporate governance.
- Preparing the infrastructure for companies intending to become publicly listed on an operational and practical level.
- Evaluating the market landscape prior to listing, in order to determine the optimal timing for IPO issuance.
- Assessing the fair value of the listing price, and the company’s current state of readiness.
- Marketing the IPO generate investor participation and attraction.
- Determining appropriate stock exchanges for listing.